Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First Post...After a long time

Finally started a proper blog. The one on friendster, though was great fun while it lasted, just didn't give me enough room to blog. What with the stupid restriction on my oh-so-wonderful uni.

No mood to blog as of now. So I'll just ramble about inane things :P

Going to watch X3 this thursday. Hopefully we'll actually make it.

Been spending a hell lot of money recently. What with 4 KSC 75 (that's a koss for the uninitiated. What's koss? It's a brand for headphones :P In this case, the 75's are a pair of clip ons), a Philips SHE 9501 (That's in-ear phones), a soon to be HP 895, a Sijosae Class AB headphone amp...and a bunch of stuff. Sigh. Maybe I should work. But mother dearest won't allow it though.

Should be studying. God knows I need to. Just haven't found the urge to just yet. I should push myself harder. Sigh

Did weights. Now arms feel like lead. Can't straighten left arm properly without letting out a blood curdling scream (well perhaps not all that bad, though it does hurt a LOT.

Mahesa just thought me how to use html coding and stuff. Pretty cool. Gua tabik sama lu! :P

K I'm really running out of what to say. So I'm gonna stop here.

Oh btw, this is my old blog on friendster. Did quite a bit of flaming there :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home