Friday, September 29, 2006

Emotional Instability

It really burns me when I care about someone, and all I get in return is a cold shoulder.

I try so hard to be nice, accomodating and caring...But it doesn't seem to be enough.

What am I?

A rag doll?

To be thrown about as and when it seems convenient?

I feel so hurt.

But no one cares.

Guess I should go back to being my old self. A void where no emotion could affect me....

Yeah. Sounds like a good plan. I don't need anyone.

I've stood alone for so long, I can do it again.

I need no one.

3 Comments:

Blogger larnee said...

you can care about someone else? Like ... lets see... me? :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger marquis said...

Lol. You already have someone :)

I, on the other hand, don't. Oh well.

Blah. Getting to damn emo nowadays. Missing my friends who aren't here :(

3:27 PM  
Blogger cze said...

Hoi... mana Iqram I? Bagi balik Iqram I... kalo tak... I kik u. hehe. Cheer up!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home