Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A night of sin and splendour

Lol. NOT!

But I did get you reading :D

The bunch of us went out yesterday to meet up...Coz Nigel is leaving for Reading this coming Wednesday.

So to customary Chilli's we went :D

And the best part was that Datin Matilda joined us!! (she's our teacher advisor for the newsletter we founded back in high school)

She's such a fun fun fun teacher. And seeing her dressed so casually was kinda odd at first. Likë, "Where's the severe looking Datin Matilda?"

Lol

Well it's not really that bad actually. She does look MUCH younger now.

I think I ate till I could barely walk! Haha. So much for a diet :P

Talked quite a bit (well they talked quite a bit - I listened more :P). It was a fun outing basically. Met up with friends, catching up with our beloved teacher. Laughing like maniacs :P

Nigel however, being oh-so-Nigel, had to actually leave early!

I mean, there we were celebrating, being merry and stuff, and he just decided that he had to zip away!

Well he did have not 1, not 2 but FIVE girls awating him...AT his house. Whatever for? Ask me not. Use your imaginations instead :P

(ok fine fine...It's for his Malaysian Society meeting-he's the president. But one does wonder as to why he's the only male meeting FIVE other females eh? ;) )

We went for mamak after sending Datin home. I was too tired to actually participate in the conversation. Lol.

So yeah. That's pretty much what happened recently.

Trying not to write something emo for a bit. I'm getting to be too...Soft :P

I'll update pics when I actually have a better connection than the one I have in uni.

Oh yeah, I'm in uni btw. This place sucks :(

2 Comments:

Blogger larnee said...

ok.. now i dun feel so bad. U guys need to find a new place to eat! But i miss u guys soooooooo much. My bestest guy friends. HUGGIES!

7:55 PM  
Blogger marquis said...

And we miss you too. Sigh. Why do most of my friends have to friggin leave :(

Now I've no one to talk to. I don't see anyone on msn nowadays :(

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home